We're here to support you, safely. We continue to offer remote and contactless repair and support services as well as critical on-site repairs.
Our store is open for contactless drop off and pick up only (please arrange ahead). No on-the-spot repair services.
· Not visit our store if you feel unwell. Call us instead - we may be able to assist remotely.
· Wear a mask.
· Scan the QR code on entry.
· Sanitise your hands on entry (hand sanitiser is provided at the entrance).
· Maintain a 1.5m distance.
· Observe the one-customer-at-a-time rule inside our store.
· Pay cashless (EFTPOS, Credit Card, Buy Now Pay Later) if possible.
On the spot in-store repairs are suspended.
Home/business visits are suspended unless critical repairs to Internet connection or critical business IT systems are required. For on-site service, please ensure mask wearing and social distancing at all times. Please help us perform the job as quickly as possible by having your equipment and passwords at ready. If you or anyone at your premises is unwell or is self-isolating, please call us to cancel/reschedule your service.
There are delays in processing repairs due to freight delays and low stock levels that our suppliers are currently experiencing.
We are experiencing a high volume of phone calls and emails. We are committed to supporting you during this time of uncertainty. If you cannot get through by phone, please email us via our contact page and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We thank you for your patience and understanding.